Friday, April 23, 2010

revelation of pursuing


i was born without knowing what is aim,
all asked me to get drenched in the rain,
and do the same,
showed the dreams attached with greeds of pleasure, gain and fame.

and i said
" bring it on,
test my inner being,
this is pursuit of my pursuing".

the roads full of imitators; following the precedence formulae,
and no mind of their own to lay,
ain't got time for the contemplation,
deeds compressed with the substandard modification.

and i said
"come on
test my inner being,
this is pursuit of my pursuing".

but now feding up with this subdued race,
wanna see the knowledge's real face,
freedom carries sacrifice,
but better than pursuing that could not suffice.

now this is it, i follow life my own way,
in which no juggling misconceptions can stay,
now no failure, no damn mockery can make me cry,
and no disgust can now choke my fly,

and now i say,
" come on
and you can test my inner being,
because this is time for the revealation of my pursuing."

No comments:

Post a Comment